Pink It to the Limit with Emily's Power for a Cure March 5-6, 2022
PITTL is the Emily's Power for a Cure team of walkers and runners who participate in running events to raise money for Neuroblastoma Research. For the first ten years, the team participated in the Country Music Marathon in Nashville, but for 2017, we brought the team home to Chattanooga for the Erlanger Chattanooga Marathon! Since 2007, our team members have raised over $1,000,000 in donations for our organization!
We'd love to have you as part of our team! There are options for all ages and fitness levels, and we will be with you every step of the way.
Whether this is your 1st race or your 100th, you'll be ready on race day!
CHOOSE YOUR EVENT
Our PITTL team will be participating in the events of Erlanger Chattanooga Marathon. There are several options for all levels:
- 1 Mile Kid's Fun Run
- Half Marathon
- Team Relay: 6-7 mi. with a Group of 4
- Full Marathon
- Chattanooga Challenge: 2 Events
- Virtual Runner: New for 2022! The perfect choice if you can't be there on race day or live out of town.
COMMIT TO FUNDRAISE
We have 3 fundraising options for our team members:
- Individual adults will have a fundraising goal of $250.
- Kids will have a goal of $100.
- Families will have a goal of $500.
As a PITTL team member, you will receive:
- 3 Months of Coaching
- Weekly Newsletter
- PITTL Team Shirt
- 25% Discount on Your Race Registration Fee
- Easy Online Fundraising Tools
- Team Dinner & Party
- Opportunities to Earn More Prizes
- Encouragement Every Step of the Way
- And most importantly, amazing Pink Angels cheering you on from above!
Want more info? Please contact us.
Pink it to the Limit 2022 Registration
Required fields indicated with *