Pink It to the Limit with Emily's Power for a Cure
November 13-14, 2021
PITTL is the Emily's Power for a Cure team of walkers and runners who participate in running events to raise money for Neuroblastoma Research. For the first ten years, the team participated in the Country Music Marathon in Nashville, but for 2017, we brought the team home to Chattanooga for the Erlanger Chattanooga Marathon! Since 2007, our team members have raised over $1,000,000 in donations for our organization!
- Half Marathon
- Marathon Relay: A team of 4 completes the entire marathon course, with each individual taking a leg of about 6-7 miles.
- Marathon Challenge: Classic 5K on Saturday, and Marathon/Half/Relay on Sunday
- Kids 1 Mile Fun Run
- Individual adults will have a fundraising goal of at least $250.
- Kids on our "Kids Run the World" team will have a fundraising goal of at least $100.
- Families will have a fundraising goal of at least $500.
- Three months of coaching/training
- 20% discount on your race registration using the code "PowerForACure" on the Chattanooga Marathon site at checkout
- The opportunity to train with other PITTL team members
- Online fundraising tools such as fundraising ideas, social media tools, etc.
- PITTL team swag
- Team dinner & party on Nov. 11
- Prizes awarded to top fundraisers
- Encouragement every step of the way!
- Most importantly, amazing Pink Angels cheering you on from above!
Ready to join our team? Great! Just follow these 3 easy steps to get started:
- Get registered for the Chattanooga Marathon HERE. Use the discount code "PowerForACure" at checkout to receive 20% off your registration fee.
- Fill out the PITTL Registration form below to join our PITTL team.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email from us and can begin your fundraising. As a PITTL team member, we ask that you commit to reaching your fundraising goals using the materials we will provide you.
Pink it to the Limit 2021 Registration
Required fields indicated with *