PINK IT TO THE LIMIT
PITTL is the Emily's Power for a Cure team of walkers and runners who participate in marathons and half marathons to raise money for Neuroblastoma Research.
For the first ten years, the team participated in the Country Music Marathon in Nashville but for 2017, we brought the team home to Chattanooga! Since 2007, our team members have raised over $1,000,000 in donations for our organization.
CHATTANOOGA MARATHON 2021
For 2021, join team PITTL November 12-14, as we walk and run in the Erlanger Chattanooga Marathon, Marathon Relay, Half Marathon, 5K and Kids Fun Run!
This year, we are providing three fundraising options for our PITTL team members:
- Individual adults participating in any event will have a fundraising goal of $250.
- A Kids Run the World runner will have a fundraising goal of $100.
- Families will have a fundraising goal of $500.
- Three months of coaching / training.
- 20% Discount Code "PowerForACure" entered on the Chattanooga Marathon site
- The opportunity to train with other PITTL team members
- Online fundraising tools such as fundraising ideas, social media tools, etc.
- PITTL team swag
- Prizes awarded to top fundraisers
- Encouragement every step of the way!
- Most importantly, an amazing Pink Angel cheering you on from above!
As a PITTL team member, we ask that you commit to raising a minimum of $100 - $500 (based on your event) using the fundraising materials we provide you. G et registered for the Chattanooga Marathon here , and fill out the form below to join our PITTL team.
Join us with Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust as we run for a cure! Register Here:
Pink it to the Limit 2021 Registration